Five days in and my knee is sore already. Think it's just a bump from a softball game, but not ideal to be feeling gimpy already. Timing of softball games on Friday, which is supposed to be a rest day, is not great either. Softball is causing problems already....
The Garmin 305 is working well. Quite an incredible device that I am still figuring out how to use. I'm looking forward to using it on a pace run this Saturday. The watch keeps track of your real time pace and the automatic lap counter at each mile is brilliant. And the history is tracking my runs so far. Love it.
Feeling tired at the moment. Still optimistic, but the runs this weekend (pace on Saturday and 10 mile slow on Sunday) will give me a better indication. I know it's early, but since I've been running a fair amount already this year, I'm optimistic for a solid effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment